LightRider Bitless Bridle - Rope Natural
Product Code: BBRN
Availability: In Stock$105.00
Great deal - includes Reins!
- Ideal for training, trail riding, endurance/competitive trail, and for driving.
- Also suitable for ground work and tying solid like a regular rope halter (with a lead rope - or the reins with clips removed).
- Recommended for strong horses or those still being educated.
Comes with black (except the zig zag colours which have matching reins) 10mm polyester double braid rope reins to match the size - these
reins are designed for lightness and maximum release of the chinstrap.
Rein Length: Pony/Cob=2.6m (100"), Full=3m (118"), W'Blood/Draft=3.6m (142") - (add a note to your order if you want longer reins).
- This bridle is usually well accepted by sensitive horses.
- The rein scissor snaps enable you to quickly unclip them to make a lead rope and are removeable for tying up and replaceable.
- The padding on the noseband is a soft, nylon material matching the browband to stop rubbing.
- Has top quality brass hardware that is strong, durable and rust proof.
Unique Chinstrap: The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This
means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten due
to the type of webbing used. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, and the horse can self release the chinstrap easily for
eating, yawning etc.
The bridle can also be used like a straight sidepull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together (recommended to
start with if your horse hasn't experienced a chinstrap before.
For more information on How to Choose a Bitless Bridle and videos on How to Fit the LightRider Bitless Bridles,
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: